Regulatory changes, increased investment in green and clean technologies and, the accelerated funding of
research are stimulating innovative technology developments.
The rate of technology change is accelerating with new, competing and, disruptive technologies emerging. A key requirement for businesses looking to
invest in new low carbon technologies is to understand the full range of technologies that are becoming available.
Understanding the technology options that are available
With our carbon and, engineering experience and, our international network Carbon Decision can help you identify the full range of green, clean technologies appropriate for your business needs.
We can also help you understand:
- The key benefits and risks associated with each technology type
- Leading providers of each technology
- Competing technologies and standards
- Potential commercial models
- Focus areas of research and investment
- Skills availability and infrastructure requirements
- Future roadmaps